My last delayed art post that I have pictures of currently.
A while ago I made a Goomba using the pattern on Nerdigurumi (also the banner at the bottom of my blog here). It is FULL of catnip. Stuffed. I even bought a huge tub of the stuff to make sure I had enough to stuff the goomba with.
After getting some advice from MJ on how the felt and embroidery got destroyed by kitty attacks, I left them off completely and focused on making the toy as robust as possible. I forget the colors I used, but all of the yarns were 100% cotton from brands on Nerdigurumi's higher rated yarn reviews.
Here are pictures I took of the goomba and of my cats (Sonic, the tabby, and Shadow, the black) enjoying their new toy for the first time~